|HPUX Support: All versions
All facets of HPUX Administration are supported:
- HPUX OS installation.
- HPUX OS Patching.
- HPUX server virtualization.
- Network configuration: Interfaces, netmasks, routing.
- DNS configuration.
- File system sizing and creation.
- Startup and Shutdown scripts.
- Kernel performance tuning.
- Disaster recovery process implementation.
- Installation and configuration of new hardware.
- Installation of third party software packages.
Why Your Organization Can Benefit
HPUX is a stable, enterprise class operating system. It is as complex
as it is stable, however. It takes years of full time experience to become
a good HPUX administrator. If your business runs on HPUX, you need
someone with sufficient experience to keep you up and running and getting
a good return on investment.
How we provide HPUX Support
The availability and performance data we collect and graph for you in real
time will allow us to resolve issues before they become issues. Disk space,
CPU load, Disk IO load and network interface errors and saturation are almost
always apparent well before your business suffers an outage. With our secure
remote access console servers, MarZ can handle any task regardless of the
state of the system.
MarZ Consulting can implement an Ignite service to rapidly restore your servers in the event of a failure.